I have just been tagged by Theresa to do the Unique Blogger Award tag. I love the look of this, so thank you so much for tagging me!
- Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Nominate 8-13 other bloggers and pay it forward.
- Ask them three questions.
1. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?
This is quite a hard question and I don’t know if it would be a surprise or not but I have a lot of books about Amy Winehouse. I have a real interest in her life and what she was like as a person. My most recent reads are the biographies written by her parents.
I also have a quite a lot of children’s books. I love collecting my childhood favourites and am so bad at getting rid of things!
2. Can you leave a book series unfinished or do you have to own all the books and read them all?
I like to have all the books in a series. I think it looks nice on the shelf when they are all together. However, if I really dislike a book then I am happy to put it down and not pick anymore up from that series.
3. How do you think you would be described if you were in a book?
I HATE describing myself haha. If there is one interview question that I really struggle with it is ‘how would you describe yourself’. But here goes:
Physical: Tall with long, dark curly hair.
Personality: Extremely shy and quiet. Avid reader and introvert. Fiercely loyal and loving.
1. What is your favourite book or series of all time?
2. If you had to have your life written in a book, who would write it and why?
3. What book has been on your TBR shelf the longest?